Re: PIC helper libraries

Quentin Garnier <cube%cubidou.net@localhost> wrote:

> Alternatively, I welcome ideas as for building the lib normally, but
> without the non-PIC parts (i.e., building the .so files [per bsd.lib.mk
> naming convention] and the _pic.a, but not the .o files and the .a).

We already have MKSTATICLIB=no and corresponding logic in bsd.lib.mk.
Shouldn't it be easy :) to just introduce corresponding per-Makefile
variable that will just hook into the same bsd.lib.mk logic?

SY, Uwe
--
uwe%stderr.spb.ru@localhost                       |       Zu Grunde kommen
http://snark.ptc.spbu.ru/~uwe/          |       Ist zu Grunde gehen