Re: Would you accept a small patch to make window(1) work on non-BSD systems?

On Wed, Aug 06, 2008 at 12:54:26AM +0000, Jason Spiro wrote:
> If I submit the changes I made to get it to build (a GNUmakefile
> plus I think 1 or 2 lines of ifdef code), could you kindly accept it into the
> NetBSD source tree?

Source changes are very likely to get included, but I don't think we
want to springle the tree with GNUMakefiles. For those cases we packaged
programs for external use, they are generally done with autoconf and
those files are not kept in src.

Joerg