Impact of code freeze on commit?

Dear releng,

It was suggested by my sponsors that I should check with you before committing some code...

The code in question extends the functionality of the sysmon_envsys(8) subsystem by allowing users to specify additional trigger thresholds for sensor values. Specifically, in addition to the current critical-min, critical-max, and critical-capacity thresholds, my changes implement a complementary set of warning-* thresholds. There is some user-level impact, as the envstat(8) utility is modified to permit specification of the new thresholds, and to display them (a new command line switch -W is created for this).

Additionally, the changes treat the set of thresholds as a "continuum" of a single event, rather than treating each threshold as independant events; this addresses my earlier PR/39022.

The following source files are affected by this change:

        src/usr.sbin/envstat/config.c
        src/usr.sbin/envstat/config_lex.l
        src/usr.sbin/envstat/envstat.8
        src/usr.sbin/envstat/envstat.c
        src/usr.sbin/envstat/envsys.conf.5
        src/sys/dev/sysmon/sysmon_envsys.c
        src/sys/dev/sysmon/sysmon_envsys_events.c
        src/sys/dev/sysmon/sysmon_power.c
        src/sys/dev/sysmon/sysmon_envsysvar.h
        src/sys/sys/power.h
        src/sys/sys/envsys.h

The changes have been reviewed and approved by two of my sponsors, Tim Rightnour and Greg McGarry.

Please advise if it is permissible to commit these changes, or if I need to wait.

Thanks.

/paul