where are ATF examples? (was: calendar on Sunday shows Wednesday and multiple days are skipped)

I will start writing regression tests for calendar.

Please point me to the documentation or examples.

I found /usr/share/doc/atf/README which doesn't help me. I found
atf-test-case but still don't know where to begin.

My plan is to have:

1) set of calendar configurations files.

2) corresponding set of correct output when using the provide calendar

3) some ATF configuration to run calendar with desired switches using
calendar configurations files -- and then compare the results.

4) adjust Makefile(s) as needed to run these new
tests for src/usr.bin/calendar.

Can someone please point me to some example tests already in NetBSD's src?