[OT]Who's in charge of Localization (L10N) in NetBSD?

Hi there:

I would help to add the eu_ES-ISO8859-1 (basque) locale in NetBSD system. I know that it's possible to have -at least- cal, date and such in Spanish, so I suppose it would't be so hard if somebody points me in the right direction.

Thank you very much for your time and excuse the OT.

P.S.: Please, cc: me or mail me directly, I'm not a subscriber.

       J. Vicente Carrasco -- Bixen
Current Boina: Spanish FDP Translationmeister