Report: LLDB Threading support now ready for mainline

Hi,

I've published the next monthly report on my LLDB work:

http://blog.netbsd.org/tnf/entry/lldb_threading_support_now_ready

This month's highlights: threading support patches now good enough to be
submitted for mainline inclusion, LLVM upstream switched to git,
buildbot started testing NetBSD 9.

LLDB now handles multithreaded programs just fine, and most of
concurrent signals, breakpoint and watchpoint hits.  There are still
some problems to be resolved, and I'm focusing on them now, plus fixing
regressions triggered by switch to NetBSD 9.

--
Best regards,
Michał Górny