Stabilization of the ptrace(2) threads continued

I have introduced changes to make debuggers more reliable in threaded
scenarios. Additionally I have revamped micro-UBSan runtime for newer
Clang (version 10git). I have received the OK from core@ to switch our
iconv(3) to POSIX conformant iconv(3) and I have adapted where possible
and readily known in pkgsrc to the newer API. This month I continued to
find a solution to the impasse in LLD that blocks adding NetBSD support.

http://blog.netbsd.org/tnf/entry/stabilization_of_the_ptrace_21

Plan for the next milestone

Support Michal Gorny in reaching the milestone of passing all threading
and debug register tests in LLDB.

This work was sponsored by The NetBSD Foundation.