Re: make: remove wantToken and skip polling tokenWaitJob

> While I most definitely support removal, I'm a little bit worried about
> a corner case: what if there are no jobs being executed and the pipe
> read fails. Can this code start busy looping until it manages to get
> a token?

[+dsl] I'm not sure why the check for jobTokensRunning != 0
was added to the case that read of token pipe failed.
If jobTokensRunning is 0 and read failed (for EAGAIN)
would be the only time you might want to sleep.

If there are any running jobs, we would be delayed in poll waiting for
their output/exit.