Re: Fixing $ORGIN RPATHs - at least some of them

On Sun, Nov 05, 2017 at 09:10:26PM +0100, Joerg Sonnenberger wrote:
> I object to this code. The procfs implementation is *very* far from
> reliable, i.e. it regularly fails on my build machine even under light
> load. ld.elf_so should not depend at all on it. It's the last thing that
> should play Russian Roulette with you.

Please file a PR for it. I have only seen one (it does not traverese nullfs
mounts) and have not seen any errors in my testing.

Also the suggested code does NOT make ld.elf_so depend on it, it only tries
to use it as a backup in the rare cases that AUX does not contain an
execname.

Martin