Re: Crosscompile on arm using (Segmentation fault)

On Sun, 16 Dec 2012, Christos Zoulas wrote:

In article <>,
Petri Laakso  <> wrote:

I'm running current on ARM926EJ-S as we are porting NetBSD to i.mx23.
The system has 64M RAM and gigabyte of swap.

As for a test for system stability I tried to build much of a code as possible
so I tried to build tools using recent -current:

The failing commands was: -m evbarm -u -U tools

Try to:
1. remove memory limits

This was it. Thank you! I configured login.conf to allow me to
have unlimited memory and it did the trick.

2. get a core file
3. run the compiler in gdb