Re: __RCSID() in tools/libelf (Re: CVS commit: src)

> Most libc sources are not pulled into the tools build.

Well, "most" libc sources pulled into the tools build have it,
but not all.

Some of them include nbtool_config.h *after* __RCSID().
(common/lib/libc/hash/sha1/sha1.c etc.)

Some of them doesn't include nbtool_config.h at all.
(lib/libc/gen/vis.c etc.)

Should someone[TM] also fix them?

> The above is the simplest and canonical form.

Well, anyway I'll punt it to maintainer..

I'm just testing build on Cygwin 1.7.1 (and PR toolchain/41435).
---
Izumi Tsutsui