Re: Sets, subsets, syspkgs, and MK*

> > 2) why that needs to be done
>
> NetBSD 6.0 is released.
> Users install it.
> A critical bug is found next day.
> The user get a very small binary patch.
>
> Is this good?  Yes?  No?

I can't answer it because I don't see how things like
"Sets, subsets, syspkgs, and MK*" affect on creating
binary patches. We can simply create binary patches
from two sets of DESTDIR, can't we?

Anyway, smaller binaries are not so important in these days
and independent binary replacement mechanism (which can be
handled like pkg_add(1)) is better for ordinary users, I think.
---
Izumi Tsutsui