Re: Sets, subsets, syspkgs, and MK*

> i object pretty strenuously against any plans to remove most
> of the MK* variables and some of the USE* in our tree.

I've never said to remove those variables...

Those variables will be sanitized by bsd.own.mk.  Same are renamed and others
are checked (integrity, consistency, conflicttion, dependency, ...).

For example MKSOFTFLOAT will be converted to USE_SOFTFLOAT or __USE_SOFTFLOAT
or NETBSD_CONFIG_USE_SOFTFLOAT or whatever namespace and used in the tree.
MKSOFTFLOAT stands as user interface.

Masao

--
Masao Uebayashi / Tombi Inc. / Tel: +81-90-9141-4635