syspkgs and kernel

We can create kernel syspkgs.  Modules depend on exactly same version of the
kernel syspkgs.  This means we need pkg_add(8) which handles version correctly.
Same for userland commands that groks kernel data structures.

Use case:
        - preparation
          - user decides the version he wants
          - user checks syspkgs that depends on her/his kernel
            (== kernel-dependent syspkgs)
          - user downloads the new kernel and other kernel-dependent syspkgs
        - installation
          - user deinstalls the old kernel-dependent syspkgs
          - user deinstalls the old kernel
          - user installs the new kernel
          - user installs the new kernel-dependent syspkgs

Masao

--
Masao Uebayashi / Tombi Inc. / Tel: +81-90-9141-4635