re: files missing from some syspkgs packages

   Hi,
   I've found that files in base.tgz that have been assigned to comp-*
   syspkgs don't get put into those packages. The two main examples are
   that bin/ld is missing from comp-util-bin and all usr/share/mk/*.mk
   are missing from comp-util-share. etc/release suffers from a similar
   problem.

   I can't see any obvious PRs for this, so I'm assuming it hasn't been
   fixed in -current?

   I'm not sure what the fix is.

   I would be inclined to move usr/share/mk/*.mk into comp.tgz and
   resolve that issue that way. Removing bin/ld from the base install is
   something I'm much less inclined to do. Maybe move it to base-sysutil-
   root which is where modload is because modload might be the only thing
   keeping bin/ld in base.tgz.

i'm fairly sure that all of these are solved in -current or need
a fix from syspkgs themselves.  lukem fixed the make problem, and
ad fixed the modload needs ld problem.

/etc/release was created to that we had a record of where this
base.tgz came from, and i don't know what that means for syspkgs.

.mrg.