Re: Bug in pax affecting syspkgs

On 18/05/2009, at 7:34 PM, Lloyd Parkes wrote:
The first decision I made was keep all my work in a single subdirectory off distrib rather than trying to reuse other directories. I wanted a clear boundary between my work and the 5.0 source tree so that I could bundle up my work easier.

That's not perfect of course. I've just realised that I've added support for pax to output file listings in mtree format.

Cheers,
Lloyd