Re: fully supporting static linking in NetBSD

>>> This is hearsay [...]
>> Not at all.  [...]
> Sorry, I may have used incorrect language.  What I meant to say was
> that I had no first-hand experience confirming both of the points,
> namely debugging and profiling.  Just to make that clear.

No, that's correct use of "hearsay".  I suspect gwoods misread it as
"heresy" and responded on that basis (runner-up theory, that he was
saying "it's not just hearsay now, because I have personal experience
to cite").  Greg?

/~\ The ASCII                           der Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign