Re: ar "zero" flag

markucz%gmail.com@localhost writes:
> Alright, that's a good point. However, I believe there are 80386's
> used in embedded devices, though I don't know whether they have
> CMPXCHG.

I am not aware of embedded processors currently manufactured that
emulate the original x386 instruction set. They universally emulate
much more recent processors (and indeed, they appear to universally
have integrated floating point coprocessors, though I may be mistaken
on that last bit).

Perry
--
Perry E. Metzger                perry%piermont.com@localhost