RE: Help with src/distrib

On 02-May-2008 Andrew Doran wrote:
> The part I am stuck with is hooking it into the build, so that the module
> gets built and put onto the root of the install CD-ROMs. The collection of
> Makefiles under src/distrib is impenetrable to me.. Does anyone have
> experience with this?

I understand the various port's cd makefiles.  Those are pretty simple.  Look
at prep and ofppc for examples of how I use the special targets to add files,
or do unspeakable things to the finished iso.

However, the stuff in distrib/cdrom is impenetrable to me too.  It looks like
it still uses mkisofs and has not yet been converted to makefs.

Tim Rightnour <>
NetBSD: Free multi-architecture OS
Genecys: Open Source 3D MMORPG: