tech-security archive

Re: $fetch_pkg_vulnerabilities warning from /etc/daily

On Wed, 12 Jun 2013, Greg Troxel wrote:

"Erik E. Fair" <> writes:

Where do I set it, and what do I set it to?

That I have to ask this speaks to the (lack of) quality of our documentation.

In my system, it is set in /etc/defaults/daily.conf.
Perhaps that's out of sync with a full build.

On my system, it is set to "YES" in /etc/daily.conf

In /etc/defaults/daily.conf it is set to "", and the comment says to set it to "NO" to disable both the fetch and the warning message.

| Customer Service | FA29 0E3B 35AF E8AE 6651 | paul at    |