Re: [GSoC 2013] Implement file system flags to scrub data blocks before deletion

Hello,

I have received some comments on my project proposal, which can be found
https://google-melange.appspot.com/gsoc/proposal/review/google/gsoc2013/psie/1 ,
however it would be great if I could detail more points.

May I ask about your opinion on:
1) What file system(s) besides ffs and ext2fs could be modified to
benefit users,
2) What user space binaries have to be changed?

I am finding figuring out these two a little troubling, as I don't
want to miss anything.
Any other comments/suggestions are also more then welcome.

I am not planning to implement undelete instead, unless it is really wanted.

Regards,

Przemyslaw Sierocinski