Re: update dist/bind in netbsd-3-1

> AFAIK we typically don't remove anything before a cvs import is done
> into dist/.  BTW what do you mean by 'bogus files' ?

Extra files that previously not there in the "NetBSD" source tree like the
PDF documentation (src/dist/bind/doc/arm/Bv9ARM.pdf but not in netbsd-3).

> That I don't know.  Like I said I've used these scripts before to generate
> patches and they have saved a lot of leg work for me.

Well maybe I should start all over and do it the bind2netbsd way. Just to
clarify: Okay if I do the commits as I follow the steps (that say to
commit)?

And when did you do cvs update for the steps?

Can you double check the steps as outlined in the few scripts to add
missing steps?

Thanks