Re: Unable to get usable clone of src-draft repository with Mercurial.

Am Wed, Dec 29, 2021 at 12:26:40PM +0100 schrieb Martin Husemann:
> I don't know if the problems are server setup specific, but overall it just
> does not work for us. It sometimes works for some of us, and after you have
> a full clone most things are ok. But many people trying it for the first
> time don't get it working (at first try or at all).

So I finally found the reason for the connection resets people reported
for the initial clones. Turns out that the log rotation configuration
was not specifying a signal. The default is SIGHUP and Apache kills all
current connections in that case. That's been fixed now.

Joerg