Repository maintainance running

Hi all,
expect some delays and interruptions from the [converted] repositories
in the next few days. I'm cutting much of the duplicated history and
pushing the clean repositories through the chain. Until that is done,
the leaves will not be outdated and may be not available temporarily.

For those *writing* to hgmaster, please make sure you are only pushing
the current timeline, e.g. with -r . or using pushrev. I'm preserving
all the old non-closed leaves, including the draft changes.

Joerg