Re: Git Stability

http://mail-index.netbsd.org/tech-repository/2010/01/11/msg000227.html
http://mail-index.netbsd.org/tech-repository/2009/10/18/msg000132.html

> So I'm mystified by your comment that you lose the git repo if the
> "index" is corrupted.

-an- index.
How would you describe the function of the files in refs/heads if not
as an index (specifically, to the head of the respective branch)?

regards,
        spz
--
spz%serpens.de@localhost (S.P.Zeidler)