Re: git copies of cvs modules available

Hi,

On Sun, Jan 10, 2010 at 12:41 PM, Thomas Adam
<thomas.adam22%gmail.com@localhost> wrote:
>> I just tested that solutions.... it seems that the repo is repacked
>> from time to time, leading to change of filename, which must be
>> re-downloaded. So that solution is not really good unless pack are not
>> re-created every time.
>
> I am not following what you mean here.  Yes "git gc" will run from time to
> time on a checkout, but that won't alter any filenames.

I am talking about the packs filename (ie. the content of
objects/packs/). But I think that my original repo was too old.
Previously, I had a big 1.8G pack, now it seems to be split in 50M
chunk. I'll see with future update if that's going better.

 - Arnaud