Re: Initial support for OpenWRT

Hello

I faced an issue: https://github.com/NetBSD/pkgsrc/issues/137

So I made a patch to proceed further (attached).

It should be mentioned here there are other issues filed on GitHub
related to this. Since, yes, this change is "proceed further", not
"complete".

https://github.com/NetBSD/pkgsrc/issues/130
https://github.com/NetBSD/pkgsrc/issues/132

Separately, I had also suggested
need_awk=yes
since that works around other issues in tooling, which, yes, need
"somebody" to look at and fix. (Wasn't clear if the BusyBox awk had all
the features pkgsrc requires. Maybe somebody else knows.)

jperkin@ also suggested changing the bootstrap code here to use feature
tests. Another task for "somebody". :) (My focus in responding had been
to try and help get the bootstrap completed. There are many possible
diversions. Full disclaimer: I have no free time to help with any of
this right now.)

Regards,

Dave