graphics/kvantum, kf and LXQt next

Hi,

graphics/kvantum has a new release which, among other changes states:
 - Made the default compilation be against Qt6. (For Qt5, set "ENABLE_QT5" to "ON", as in `cmake .. -DENABLE_QT5=ON`.)
 - Removed the support for qmake (because KF6 doesn't support it).

graphics/kvantum package is already using cmake and not qmake, so that's not a problem.
But, I'm expecting some problems very soon and one  issue is already here.

Current issue:
 - I can not update graphics/kvantum to the new release defaulting to Qt6 because, we don't have a Qt6 version of x11/kwindowsystem. Also, if I did this, users wouldn't be able to use it with the current version of LXQt since, this is still Qt5 only
 - I can not update graphics/kvantum to the new release defaulting to Qt5 because, I no longer have/want to have Qt5 installed

So, I wounder if anyone could please update the package with "ENABLE_QT5" set to "ON" by default.
Thanks!

Very near future issues:
 - The next LXQt release (usually April) will be Qt6 only. It will be dependent on KDE frameworks 6 and we currently don't have kf6, just like we don't have a Qt6 kwindowsystem.

Is there a plan or, even a draft of such package?

Thank you!
/Pedro