Re: Fixing lang/python311 by splitting off NIS module (Re: using pkg-config modules from host (Re: wip/py-numpy + blas))

On Wednesday, December 27, 2023 4:02:53 PM CET Greg Troxel wrote:
> This seems like a very big change this late in the freeze.

On the contrary, it actually simplifies the situation a lot. I'm not
convinced that anyone actually uses py-nis and until that point,
I would prefer to just disable it and wait for someone to complain...

Joerg