Re: CVS commit: pkgsrc/graphics/tiff

Am Sun, 17 Dec 2023 18:56:50 +0100
schrieb Thomas Klausner <wiz%netbsd.org@localhost>:

> > It also doesn't make sense to have use zlib and libdeflate. I'm strongly
> > in favor of just disabling libdeflate detection.
>
> I've disabled it.
>  Thomas

I agree … I was also kinda taken aback, but though that maybe they got
fancy reasons for both. I'm happy with a predictable build. Thanks for
fixing it.

Maybe related, though: I am not sure about revbumps. Would such also be
needed for the libxml2 change that 'just' adds configure args to fix
dependent packages (which don't need rebuild, though)?

Regards,

Thomas

--
Dr. Thomas Orgis