Re: Problem setting APPLICATIONS_PATH

On 6/12/23 13:12, Greg Troxel wrote:
It looks like the intent was to avoid the dependency, and that makes
sense.  Do you see a way to define what needs to be defined in
sysutils/desktop-file-utils/desktopdb.mk?  Or perhaps to set some
variable for the bl3 inclusion (temporarily) that causes it to just
define that, and not depend on the rest?

I suppose we could use ${LOCALBASE} rather than ${BUILDLINK_PREFIX.desktop-file-utils}

cheers
mark