Sysutils/consul

Hi!

Like other Hashicorp software, Consul changed to BUSL license (non-free-ish?) a while ago.

The version we have is really old and firmly MPL. However, I would like to update it to a version with a supported Go build.

1.16.1, which came out in August, seems to be the last version before the license change, if I am reading the changes right. Should I update to this? Or to the latest, with the new license?

—
Benny