Re: py-scipy and py-pandas with python[39-310]

On 29/09/23 16:34, David H. Gutteridge wrote:
I'm not sure how concerned anyone is about this? (Meson was originally
py-meson in pkgsrc, then was changed to be unversioned so it could "use
Python 3 to build Python 2 packages". A simple question being, if we
can't easily have both, which is more important now, Python 3 multi-
version packages, or Python 2 support?)

Speaking purely personally - Python 3 multi-version packages

Python 2 has gone from my systems here but we do have concurrently installed python-3.9, 3.10 and 3.11 trees.

cheers
mark