Re: lang/racket broken

On 23/09/20 09:06PM, Taylor R Campbell wrote:

> I don't have time today to fix it, but maybe that clue will help
> someone to figure out how to make it work out of the box?

I pushed a change [1] to make the package pull terminfo [2] and link
against netbsd curses + terminfo instead of ncurses on NetBSD. It builds
fine on my side now. As I don't use racket personally, it would be
better if somebody else revised and tested it.

[1] https://mail-index.netbsd.org/pkgsrc-changes/2023/09/20/msg282772.htmli
[2] (attempts to include term.h and uses terminfo functions)