Re: increasing cmake requirement?

> I guess 3.18, 3.19 are fine. Building CMake once every few years might
> be not too much to ask.

Thanks.  I amend my proposal to >=3.18 then.

IMHO, anybody building from pkgsrc should update the rest of their
packages to fairly recent.  Trying to build new with a very old set of
packages just doesn't work in general, and I am uninterested in helping
push that wet noodle uphill.   Don't let me stop others though!