Re: Versioning rust (firefox91 again)

On Fri, 14 Jul 2023 at 22:06, pin <voidpin%protonmail.com@localhost> wrote:

> [...]

With the rate of rust change I suspect at some point we may have to
have multiple versions, but I'm quite happy to concede that firefox91
alone is not that point...

I'm just grumpy as I've only just worked through the half-dozen files
that needed to be patched to get firefox91 to build with python3.11
rather than 3.9 :-p

I may take a pass at copying across the necessary changes from 102 to
91 to see if I can keep it for a while yet...

David