Re: A better method to require compiler features

Please see my other note.  Until the change to the guide changing the
semantics of USE_LANGUAGES is reverted, we should hold off on
discussion.

Yes, I realize it was a long time ago.  However nobody noticed.  And,
the commit message doesn't hint that it is a policy shift.

revision 1.171
date: 2022-05-21 07:14:56 -0400;  author: nia;  state: Exp;  lines: +22 -2;  commitid: OJfJoppMFI5lJUED;
guide: Notes on C++ standards support in pkgsrc