Re: llvm suite 16.0.2

Thunderbird needed a couple of patches, now builds.

I'll committ the whole bunch later today.

Nikita Ronja Gillmann transcribed 0.9K bytes:
Adam transcribed 0.6K bytes:
woboq-codebrowser: marked as broken, reported upstream.
+ a couple updates

everything in the meta package finished, rebuilding rust, thunderbird, and
python310 to be safe, I'll commit the update series tomorrow afternoon.

breakage most likely to be encountered with other packages:
llvm + clang now only install into major version directory, not full version, for example:
-lib/clang/${PKGVERSION}/include/xtestintrin.h
+lib/clang/${PKGVERSION_MAJOR}/include/xtestintrin.h

Rust 1.69.0 doesn't build for me with external LLVM 16.0.3. It complains about some deprecations.

Odd. I'll try a rebuild to see if I can replicate this, but I have to look into thunderbird failing before.

Do you have logs or anything more than deprecation errors?

firefox esr and thunderbird needed a couple of patches, other than that It's all good for me. None of the recent work is committed in wip.

Adam