Re: The default Go version bump was accidental

Benny Siegert <bsiegert%gmail.com@localhost> writes:

> One last follow-up: I have an update for filesystems/kubo to 0.19.0,
> which does build with go120. It's a leaf package, and I don't think
> that there are breaking changes. Okay to commit despite the freeze?

I'll say ok if you really think it's good for users (are there users?),
but I'm in general not enthusiastic about non-micro updates, especially
to things that were just released and thus haven't enough time for wide
testing in the upstream user community.  I don't view the current
version needing go119 as a problem that needs fixing.