Re: New conflict between pine and alpine

Hi,

Yet, if there's any reason for keeping both of for preferring pico as
base for for pico/pilot, I'll be happy to revert the change.

What are some  reasons for preferring pine over alpine?

I honestly can't remember what the issues were, so I'm going to assume they've been addressed, I'll remove pine and install alpine with a symlink, and I'll report any issues, although I bet it'll be fine.

Curiously, I update the DESCR and added a CONFLICT entry for pine too no
more than a couple of hours ago ;)

Change is scary! But we've had 15 years. We can do this!

Thanks for all the background.

John