Re: Use of SYSCONBASE in rc files

Edgar Fuß <ef%math.uni-bonn.de@localhost> writes:

> Several packages use SYSCONFBASE in their rc files (files/xxx.sh) as a path
> to rc.subr. Without pkgtool/rc.subr, that doesn't exist.
> What's the suggested way to use /etc/rc.subr instead on NetBSD?

I'm not really sure, but obviously :-) there should be some variable
which is the path to rc.subr,   Arguably pkgtool/rc.subr should set this
in its buildlink3.mk and be /etc/rc.subr on NetBSD without a dependency,
and $PREFIX/etc/rc.subr elsewhere with a dependency, and packages with
rc.d files should include that.