Re: pkgsrc firefox91 - rust-fu needed for borrowed value

On Mon, 12 Dec 2022 at 13:41, Martin Husemann <martin%duskware.de@localhost> wrote:

> On Fri, Dec 09, 2022 at 11:05:50AM +0100, Martin Husemann wrote:
> > On Fri, Dec 09, 2022 at 10:52:10AM +0100, Thomas Klausner wrote:
> > > Which web applications in particular?
> > > On any particular platforms or all of them?
> >
> > In my experience it is worse - trying to edit a page on the NetBSD wiki
> > with a recentish firefox from pkgsrc fails for me badly, trying to select
> > multiple lines in the editor and moving them a few lines down relatively
> > reproducably hangs firefox for me.
>
> I'm happy to report that Firefox 107.0.1 seems to fix this issue for me.

I've seen some pinned tabs (gmail & beta.trainasone.com) hang a couple
of times in 107.0.1 (both of which are new to me). Not cleared by
reloading tab, but could open new tab and close existing.
(beta.trainasone.com at least makes no use of service workers and only
simple javascript/cookies)

Overall it does not seem worse than105 :)

David