Re: pkgsrc firefox91 - rust-fu needed for borrowed value

I have firefox-105.3 built on netbsd-9 running on
netbsd-current/amd64. It's _mostly_ stable, certainly better than when
I was running 102, but no way as stable as firefox-91. Pages hang,
requiring killing service workers, and the inspector console crashes
quite a bit (the latter really annoying when debugging pages).  I need
to restart it around once a day. It's also noticeably slower than
firefox-91, stuttering when firefox-91 does not seem to.

I keep a firefox-91 around for when I need something faster, or
something like running screen capture (PR#56955). Amusingly firefox-91
can run a webrtc capture of firefox-105's window.

David