Re: another release monitoring site

-------- Original Message --------
On Apr 8, 2022, 16:46, Greg Troxel < gdt%lexort.com@localhost> wrote:
pin writes: > Great, thx. > Personally, I use repology.org, https://repology.org/ I have too, but I think it's good to wave the pkgsrc flag everywhere sane. > It already lists pkgsrc and you can search by package and by maintainer. Doesn't work for me. I found gpsd: https://release-monitoring.org/project/6846/ and there is no pkgsrc listed. At https://release-monitoring.org/distros/ there is NetBSD with a handful of projects, in a way that doesn't make sense, and no pkgsrc. Can you explain how to find out what version of gpsd is in pkgsrc and if it's out of date, from release-monitoring.org? (I am the pkgsrc maintainer and part of upstream, so I know - just an example!) how to ask release-monitoring.org for a list of all projects that are 1) in pkgsrc and 2) out of date?

I ment repology.org lists pkgsrc, not release-monitoring.
Sorry for the missunderstanding