Re: another release monitoring site

pin <voidpin%protonmail.com@localhost> writes:

> Great, thx.
> Personally, I use repology.org, https://repology.org/

I have too, but I think it's good to wave the pkgsrc flag everywhere sane.

> It already lists pkgsrc and you can search by package and by maintainer.

Doesn't work for me.   I found gpsd:

  https://release-monitoring.org/project/6846/

and there is no pkgsrc listed.

At

  https://release-monitoring.org/distros/

there is NetBSD with a handful of projects, in a  way that doesn't make
sense, and no pkgsrc.

Can you explain

  how to find out what version of gpsd is in pkgsrc and if it's out of
  date, from release-monitoring.org?  (I am the pkgsrc maintainer and
  part of upstream, so I know - just an example!)

  how to ask release-monitoring.org for a list of all projects that are
  1) in pkgsrc and 2) out of date?