Re: Questions regarding python scripts

> Am 09.12.2020 um 01:05 schrieb Greg Troxel <gdt%lexort.com@localhost>:
> The standard approach is to run 'make print-PLIST' and start with that.
> And then to look at other packages that might be similar.
>
>> I guess there are some Python-related variables that can and should be used?
>
> Look at ${PYSITELIB}

Thanks for all the helpful hints.
The package I'm working on is wip/sipvicious.
Maybe someone has an idea how to best deal with the install phase, i.e. how to tell the python installer to install into .destdir?
As long as this is not fixed, print-PLIST won't help.

Can ${PYSITELIB} etc. be used in PLIST, or is there a better mechanism?