Re: Where are we on changing python from 37 to 38?

On Fri, Nov 13, 2020 at 10:13:09PM +0100, Adam wrote:
> There are some packages that are not ready for 3.9, like databases/py-peewee.

Just looking at bulk builds it seems like we could do 3.8, just someone
needs to properly investigate the CentOS 7 sem_open properly. Nobody's
actually shown interest in doing this yet, since it seems the CentOS
people on this list who aren't using the bulk builds don't have this
problem.