Re: Timeout on configure stage

> Op 8 nov. 2020, om 09:39 heeft Jonathan Perkin <jperkin%joyent.com@localhost> het volgende geschreven:
>
> In addition to this (I also add "ulimit -t 3600" to my pbulk.conf)
> there are some packages that simply hang without using CPU, and
> there's no reasonable way to detect this.

Right, I don't see how a timeout on 0% CPU would be implemented
well without an extra helper script or tool.

> For these, which include textproc/ja-groff, I have this section in my
> mk.conf that skips such packages entirely:
>
>  https://github.com/joyent/pkgbuild/blob/master/include/macos.mk#L5-L21

Thanks for this!

> You will probably want similar.  Some of these packages may have since
> been fixed, though, so we should verify the full list at some point.

I'll go through all of them and verify. I've already added
BROKEN_ON_PLATFORM to ja-groff since the problem isn't specific to
bulk builds. Is this ok, and can I add them to the others too after
verification?

(Of course the whole point of getting this bulk build going is to
identify packages to fix and then do so.)

Sijmem