Re: multimedia/ffmpeg4

On Sat, Nov 07, 2020 at 10:35:49AM +0100, Martin Husemann wrote:
> Nia, please help!
>
> Martin

No, no, you're supposed to shine the raccoon signal...

> installed on another sparc64 machine. It has been broken by the libdrm update,
> on that old installation I have no libdrm from pkgsrc.

Do you have libdrm from pkgsrc now? This is on -current, correct?
I think libdrm from pkgsrc should _only_ be pulled on netbsd-8.
Never netbsd-9 or newer.

> ERROR: libdrm>=2.4.15 is not installed; can't buildlink files.

-current xsrc should provide libdrm 2.4.100, check
/usr/X11R7/lib/pkgconfig/libdrm.pc

I don't fully understand what's happening here - maybe some
problem with x11-links.

Can you provide access to a sparc64 machine for testing, by any chance?
My previous attempts to run it in qemu have been unsuccessful.