Re: wip.pkgsrc.org broken TLS? (GnuTLS Fatal error: The TLS connection was non-properly terminated.)

Am Thu, 20 Aug 2020 10:24:45 +0000
schrieb S.P.Zeidler <spz%NetBSD.org@localhost>:

> Retry.

Yup. I can now download a snapshot tgz using Debian's wget. Thanks for
the fix!

> > Ah, but gitweb.cgi is not fine.
> >
> > $ gnutls-cli -p 443 -V -d 999 -- wip.pkgsrc.org
> > […]
> > |<3>| ASSERT: ../../lib/record.c[_gnutls_recv_int]:1775
> > get /cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi HTTP/1.1
>
> That causes an error and that is still ending gracelessly,
> but "GET /cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi" gives you a response and a graceful
> SSL shutdown.

Confirmed. My manual HTTP talking skills may be rusty … but I guess it
would be good if the server more quickly replied with a bad request
message.

Alrighty then,

Thomas

--